Connect NetSuite to Amazon, Walmart, eBay and all the leading marketplaces.
Manage multi channel orders from your NetSuite ERP System.
Multi Channel marketplace selling with NetSuite
NetSuite provides a powerful cloud solution for ERP, CRM, and eCommerce. Sellware can connect NetSuite to all of the leading marketplaces, to quickly list products from NetSuite ERP to eBay, Amazon (Marketplace Appstore), Walmart and other channels.
Regardless of whether you’re using the NetSuite eCommerce storefront, or any other shopping cart solution, Sellware can help you quickly connect NetSuite to all of your marketplaces, synchronize your inventory and route all orders back to your ERP system.
For many of our clients, this “single platform” approach saves them hundreds of hours per year, eliminating the need to use different systems, cryptic CSV files, and a host of error-prone manual processes.
Supported NetSuite Features:
- Post/List NetSuite products directly to eBay, Walmart and Amazon using customizable templates
- Push real-time inventory updates from NetSuite to Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify and more
- Pull orders from Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other channels back into NetSuite for processing
- Update marketplaces with real-time shipping/tracking information from NetSuite
- Automatically translate NetSuite Matrix products to Walmart, eBay and Amazon variation products
- Easy customization based on NetSuite custom fields and business rules
- Create unique kits and bundles to improve marketplace sales conversion rates
- Rapid implementation with prebuilt integrations, connectors, and a Quickstart Implementation framework
NetSuite ERP delivers a proven platform to help take companies beyond traditional inventory and warehouse management software.
By combining NetSuite with Sellware, organizations are able to quickly begin selling in a multi-channel environment, accurately manage inventory, and generate more sales.
Interested in connecting NetSuite to other marketplaces?
Sellware automatically synchronizes inventory across all your channels, whenever an order is placed.
Centralized Order Management
Manage orders from all of your channels from a single platform, whether that is NetSuite, Magento 1-2, Sellware, or the platform of your choosing.