Connect NetSuite to eBay, Amazon, Pinterest and more
Manage all of your marketplace orders from your NetSuite ERP System
Multi Channel marketplace selling with NetSuite
NetSuite provides a powerful cloud solution for ERP, CRM, and eCommerce. Sellware can push your products from NetSuite ERP to eBay, Amazon and other channels. Regardless of whether you’re using the NetSuite eCommerce storefront, or any other shopping cart solution, Sellware can help you quickly connect all of your marketplaces, synchronize your inventory and route all of your orders to NetSuite.
For many of our clients, this “single platform” approach saves them hundreds of hours per year, eliminating the need to use different systems, cryptic CSV files, and a host of error-prone manual processes.
Supported NetSuite Features:
- Post/List NetSuite products directly to eBay and Amazon using customizable templates
- Push real-time inventory updates from NetSuite to Amazon, eBay, Shopify and more
- Pull orders from Amazon, eBay and other channels back into NetSuite for processing
- Update marketplaces with real-time shipping/tracking information from NetSuite
- Automatically translate NetSuite Matrix products to eBay and Amazon variation products
- Easy customization based on NetSuite custom fields and business rules
NetSuite ERP delivers a proven platform to help take companies beyond traditional inventory and warehouse management software.
By combining NetSuite with Sellware, organizations are able to quickly begin selling in a multi-channel environment, accurately manage inventory, and generate more sales.
Interested in connecting NetSuite to other marketplaces?
Sellware automatically synchronizes inventory across all your channels, whenever an order is placed.
Centralized Order Management
Manage orders from all of your channels from a single platform.
Create market place listings with a single mouse click.
“Sellware has been a trusted partner of ours for several years. Integration is quick and easy and doesn’t require any special scripting in your Netsuite platform.
Once it’s setup, Sellware does the job and you don’t have to think about your listings.”