Linking Your Netsuite Account with Sellware
Sellware has implemented NetSuite’s new token based authentication methods.
The new KB article can be found here.
1. Enable Web Services support within NetSuite
- Log into your NetSuite account using an adminstrator login.
- Navigate to: Setup > Company > Enable Features
- Click on the SuiteCloud Tab
- Select Web Services from the (SuiteTalk Web Services) section
- Accept the SuiteCloud Terms of Services
2. Determine your NetSuite Account ID
- Navigate to Setup > Integration > Web Services
- Copy the Account ID and paste it into the Account ID field in the NetSuite channel connection settings within Sellware.
3. Create a NetSuite Application ID for Sellware
- Navigate to: Setup > Integration > Manage Integrations > New
- Enter a Name for the application that will be integrating with NetSuite (for example, “Sellware”).
- Under Authentication, make sure that only the box for User Credentials is checked. Ensure Token-Based Authentication is not checked.
- Click Save.
- Copy the generated Application ID and paste it into the Application ID field in the NetSuite channel connection settings within Sellware.
4. Test your NetSuite Web Services Connection
- Fill in remaining details within the Sellware channel configuration screen for NetSuite
- Click the Verify Connection button
- If you receive an error message, take note of the error and try again, or reach out to Sellware support for assistance.