Sellware Connects NetSuite
Quickly Connect Your NetSuite Platform
Multi Channel eCommerce Sales with NetSuite
NetSuite supports more than 24,000 organizations, across 100+ countries! SuiteCommerce and the SuiteCloud developer tools provide an eCommerce platform to enable B2C and B2B businesses to deliver engaging and personalized shopping experiences on any digital device and across any channel while seamlessly connecting core commerce business systems—inventory and order management, CRM, business intelligence, marketing and financials.
NetSuite Features We Support :
- Manage ALL of your marketplace products and orders directly from your NetSuite Admin Screen
- Post/List products directly to eBay and Amazon
- Update inventory and pricing on marketplaces based on NetSuite prices/quantities
- Update marketplaces with real-time shipping/tracking information
- Native support for product variations
- Real-time Inventory and Channel Synchronization
- Direct Listings to eBay with options for customizable templates
- Map key marketplace fields back to your NetSuite platform
Sellware connects NetSuite
NetSuite ERP delivers a proven platform to help take companies beyond traditional accounting and ERP software. By combining NetSuite with Sellware, organizations are able to quickly begin selling in a multi-channel environment, accurately manage inventory, and generate more sales.
Sellware automatically synchronizes inventory across all your channels, whenever an order is placed.
Centralized Order Management
Manage orders from all of your channels from a single platform, whether that is NetSuite, Magento 1-2, Sellware, or the platform of your choosing.
“Sellware has been a trusted partner of ours for several years. Integration is quick and easy and doesn’t require any special scripting in your Netsuite platform.
Once it’s setup, Sellware does the job and you don’t have to think about your listings.”
~ Mike B