Sellware Connects WooCommerce
Sell on WooCommerce
Sellware integrates with WooCommerce, one of the most popular eCommerce platforms for building an online store. For larger retailers, looking to extend their brands into highly personalized microsites or SEO optimized storefronts, Sellware’s highly customizable NetSuite Integration connects WooCommerce sites directly to NetSuite, Amazon, eBay, Walmart and a variety of other marketplace channels.
WooCommerce features we support:
- Marketplace listing integration with eBay, Amazon, Walmart and most major eCommerce platforms, including Magento 1 and Magento 2
- Multi channel integrations leveraging NetSuite ERP as the primary source of data and order flow
- Realtime inventory and channel synchronization
- Integrated inventory and pricing rules engines
- Order Management and integration from WooCommerce to the primary channel of your choice
Sellware connects directly to WooCommerce, allowing store owners to manage multiple marketplaces, eCommerce stores, microsites, and SEO optimized websites from a single Enterprise platform like NetSuite.
Sellware automatically synchronizes inventory across all your channels, whenever an order is placed.
Centralized Order Management
Manage orders from all of your channels from a single platform, whether that is NetSuite, Magento 1-2, Sellware, or the platform of your choosing.