Sellware Connects Shopify
Quickly Connect Your Shopify Store
Shopify provides hosted eCommerce solutions to merchants interested in selling online quickly, and without the traditional technical requirements to build, manage, and host an eCommerce store.
Shopify Features We Support –
- Manage ALL of your marketplace products and orders directly from your Shopify Admin Screen
- Post/List products directly to eBay and Amazon
- Update inventory and pricing on marketplaces based on Shopify prices/quantities
- Update marketplaces with real-time shipping/tracking information
- Native support for product variations
- Real-time Inventory and Channel Synchronization
- Direct Listings to eBay with options for customizable templates
Shopify was created to simplify the process for non-technical merchants to sell online. We work seamlessly with Shopify, to allow Shopify users to sell on a variety of new channels, without the hassle and headache of manually configuring and managing each channel independently.
Sellware automatically synchronizes inventory across all your channels, whenever an order is placed.
Centralized Order Management
Manage orders from all of your channels from a single platform.
Create market place listings with a single mouse click.
“We chose Shopify for our eCommerce platform because we didn’t have an in-house technical team.
Sellware was the perfect partner for us, extending our reach in to new channels like eBay, allowing us to generate more sales without adding more overhead! ”